Being in shape is something that we all want. The biggest and most difficult part of this equation is this..do we love ourselves enough to commit to the tasks that come with getting in the best shape we possibly can? Are you ready and willing to love yourself enough to stay accountable and put in the work needed to reach those goals that are sitting there in the back of your head? That has to be a tough and reality check kind of answer. We all want to look and feel our best, but do we know how to get there? Often times we will love someone else's journey more than we do our own. How and why is that even an option or better yet a reality?
How can we love someone else's journey more than we love our own?
Simple, we lust over the drive that they have wanting what they have worked for without having to work for it. So enjoying their success is more satisfying than enjoying our own. How intriguing right? How sway can I enjoy someone else's success more than I enjoy my own. Easy complacency, laziness, fear, inconsistent and wrong choice of support systems. All factors to why you have and I have yet to reach our goals. We all sometimes miss place our trust in those around us and in things around us that we do not need.
Well sway how can we fix these things? I am so glad you asked. Easy solution...
Simple enough right? Here are a few tips (things I use daily)..
1. Be your biggest cheerleader
2. LOVE who God intended for you to be, don't improperly assess yourself according to societies standards
3. If someone does not like or love you that's okay! Everyone did not like or love Jesus Christ either. Everyone doesn't like your mamma either, including you. Just saying.
4. Always remember God loves you no matter what! As long as you remember that you're never alone in the love department.
5. LOVE everyone, even if they don't love you back. Filling your heart with love. fills your whole being with positive energy that can help you conquer anything!
Don't believe me TRY IT! Takes time and doesn't happen overnight, but well worth a shot!
Remember: "the only limits you have, are the ones you set for yourself"